Rappers and the Aries Moon: An Observation

Cardi B came up and I thought to myself, "there's no way that loud mouth comes from a Libra," and lo and behold, Cardi has an Aries moon, and to add fuel to the fire, an accompanying unaspected Mercury in Scorpio. This is where the bold, aggressive, in-your-face Cardi is given life.
But I've noticed the Aries moon isn't uncommon amongst rappers.
Let's take Lil Kim as an example, a Cancer sun with an Aries moon in opposition to good old intense Pluto, which adds more anger and need for power to her nature. Her chart also shows a retrograde Mercury in Cancer, but it is square Pluto.
Another rapper whose chart I wanted to investigate was Nicki Minaj's and, unsurprinsingly, she wasn't an Aries moon but instead, a Virgo moon... trine Mars. She is, though, a fire sign, being a Sagittarius sun. Nicki also has her Mars in Capricorn square Pluto, so there's that.
On another note, and not that I enjoy her work at all, Bhad Bhabie (Danielle Bregoli) has her sun in Aries and we know damn well she has boldness to give and sell! She also has an Aries Mercury square Mars, and her energy seems to be in its right place when it comes to her rapping.

I think when Aries, Scorpio, Moon/Mars or Mars/Pluto aspects are present, it gives you this intense anger and powerful attitude which leads to the ability to become successful as a rapper.

Comentários

Mensagens populares